As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
IR950 with Filter Carrying Pouch for NIKON D7100 D700 D5200 D5100 D500 D3300 D3200 D3000 D90 D80 DSLR Cameras, Neewer® 4 Pieces 52MM Infrared X-Ray IR Filter Set: IR720, IR850, IR760Neewer
- For photographer, these filter can be used with infrared film or digital photography to get interesting artistic and sometimes creative photos. Please note: lens not included! The ir filters are made of high quality optical glass and premium aluminum alloy.
Fit for any camera which lens thread is 52mm, 18-55mm f3. 5-5. 6 al zoom lens, such as pentax k-30 k-50 k-5 k-5 ii dslr cameras, and Canon EF 50mm f/1.
8 ii and the eos m compact system mirrorless Camera EF-M 18-55mm IS STM zoom lenses. This infrared filter set includes: 1ir720 infrared filter + 1ir760 infrared filter + 1IR850 Infrared Filter + 1IR950 Infrared Filter + 1Carrying Pouch. Often used in crime detection, medical photography, detection of distribution of vegetation, etc. Double threaded frame to allow additional filters or hoods.
|Height||2.79 cm (1.1 Inches)|
|Length||19.3 cm (7.6 Inches)|
|Weight||0.1 kg (0.22 Pounds)|
|Width||10.67 cm (4.2 Inches)|
2. dHD Digital
52mm IR680 Infrared Filter IR Filter 52 mm IR 680 dHD Digital Pass FilterdHD Digital
- New product – absolute quality product from dHD Digital. Precise metal internal thread and metal external thread naturally allows the use of filters and lens caps.
Compatibility: no brand-dependent restrictions – only the filter diameter of the lens is decisive. Material: real optical glass and matte black anodised aluminium frame. Very high-quality and perfectly fitting infrared filter.
Hoya 52mm UV and IR Cut Screw-in FilterHoya
- Slim filter frame helps avoid vignetting on super wide angle lenses. Multi-coating greatly reduces lens flare and ghosting. Blocks both uv rays and IR rays to produce clearer and sharper pictures outdoors. Protects your lens surface from dust and scratches.
|Height||1 cm (0.39 Inches)|
|Length||1 cm (0.39 Inches)|
|Weight||0.05 kg (0.1 Pounds)|
|Width||1 cm (0.39 Inches)|
4. dHD Digital
52 mm IR950 Infrared Filter IR Filter 52 mm IR 950 dHD Digital Passing FilterdHD Digital
- Precise internal metal thread and external metal thread allows the use of filters and lens caps. Quality product from dHD Digital. Very high-quality and absolutely precise infrared filter.
Material: optical branded real glass and matt black anodised aluminium frame. Compatibility: no brand-specific restrictions, only the filter diameter of the lens is crucial.
ZOMEI 52mm thread IR720 720nm Optical Glass Infrared Infra-Red IR X-ray Lens Filter Screw-in Filter Pass 52mm for Canon Nikon Sony Panasonic Fuji Kodak DSLR CameraZoMei
- Please check your camera's owners manual. Application: nature, detection of distribution of vegetation, medical photography, scenic, often used in crime detection, etc.
Effect passes only infrared rays above 720nm. Material: high quality optical glass. Works well with digital cameras, especially mirrorless cameras or DSLRS with no IR blocking filter in front of the sensor.
Infrared film is also sensitive to ultraviolet rays and the shorter wavelengths of the visible spectrum so it is necessary to filter out all but the infrared rays. Suitable for dslr/slr camera with a 52mm Filter Thread.
ICE 52mm UV IR Cut Filter Optical Glass Multi-Coated MC 52ICE
- Cuts out uv rays below 390nm ; cut out ir rays above 750nm ; 99. 4% light transmission between 400-700nm. Reduce effects of atmospheric haze, Clearer and sharper pictures outdoors.
Ideal for use with ccd or CMOS Sensors, High quality optical glass. Multi-coated, Reduces Reflections. Slim metal ring for both standard and wide-angle lenses.
|Weight||0.05 kg (0.11 Pounds)|
SXCXYG Polarising Filter Optical Glass UV-IR CUT Filter 52mm 58mm Infrared Pass X-Ray IR UV Filter Polarizing Filters Caliber : 58mmSXCXYG
- This filter is fast & simple to attach, small & lightweight. Sleek minimal design to make for an easy travel companion. Laser-etched markings on the rim of the neutral density filter eliminate guessing light intake during run-and-gun shoots.
We will have professional after-sales team to reply you within 24 hours. Maintain slow shutter speed in harsh sunlight, achieve neutral colour balance and reduce unwanted lens flare.
All it requires for use is your camera & lens. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Perfect for shooting long exposure, landscapes, waterfalls, oceans & rivers, clouds, light trails, creative portraits & so much more.
|Weight||0.1 kg (0.22 Pounds)|
8. dHD Digital
52 mm IR680 Infrared Filter IR Filter 52 mm IR 680 dHD Digital Passing FilterdHD Digital
- Precise internal metal thread and external metal thread allows the use of filters and lens caps. Compatibility: no brand-specific restrictions, only the filter diameter of the lens is crucial.
Quality product from dHD Digital. Material: optical branded real glass and matt black anodised aluminium frame. Very high-quality and absolutely precise infrared filter.
9. B + W
F-PRO Mount, B+W 52mm 486 Multi Coated UV/IR Cut FilterB + W
- Multicoated rear surface prevents internal ghosting and reflections. Thirty layers of interference coatings on front surface limits light that falls on a digital camera sensor to the visible spectrum.
88% of ultraviolet light waves are blocked at 380 nm, before which they are further removed, reducing bluish cast of daylight when recording video or still photos.
95% of infrared light waves are blocked at 700 nm, after which they are progressively eliminated. Useful with ccd or cmos sensors to filter out infrared light pollution that cause colour shifts frequently associated with high-definition recording with multi-stop neutral-density filters.
|Brand||B + W|
|Manufacturer||B + W|
|Height||2.2 cm (0.87 Inches)|
|Length||9.5 cm (3.74 Inches)|
|Weight||0.04 kg (0.1 Pounds)|
|Width||9.5 cm (3.74 Inches)|
Color : 720nm, Lens Protect Filter Infrared IR filter 680nm 720nm 760nm 850nm 950nm IR filter 37mm 49mm 52mm 58mm 67mm 72mm 82mm for SLR DSLR camera lens Caliber : 55mmELAULA
- 760nm is suitable for indoor and weak light use. 680nm is suitable for indoor and weak Shadows use. 720nm is suitable for indoor and weak light use. Designed to protect camera lenses from scratches and impact damage. 850nm is suitable for outdoor and strong light use.