As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
3 x Kodak Portra 400 Professional Film 135 36 Exp 5 PackKODAK
- Vivid and Accurate Color Reproduction. Fine grain and High Sharpness. Iso 400 World's finest grain high-speed color negative film. 3 x 5 pack 15 Films in total.
Color Negative Film, 10 Rolls of Kodak Portra 400 135-36 35mm Film Professional ExposuresKODAK
- High color Saturation, Low Contrast. Iso 400/27° in c-41 Process. World's finest grain at 400 SPEED! Daylight-balanced Color Negative Film. Exposures: 36 each rolls.
Kodak Portra 400 35m 36exp Film Professional 5 PackKODAK
- The new portra 400 is the world's finest grain high-speed color negative film. Always revealing the truth-of a situation, of an emotion, of the fleeting permanence of nature. Easy way to take great pictures. Model number: 6031678.
|Height||6.86 cm (2.7 Inches)|
|Length||23.8 cm (9.37 Inches)|
|Weight||0.15 kg (0.33 Pounds)|
|Width||4.83 cm (1.9 Inches)|
|Part Number||603 1678|
5 rolls in, Kodak Professional Portra 400 120 mmKODAK
- Features of the kodak portraexemples series of photos with the medium 400 Portra Bubblerock & Erwan Cloarec.
|Weight||0.14 kg (0.31 Pounds)|
5 x Kodak Portra 400 120 Roll Film Professional 5 PackKODAK
- Fine grain and High Sharpness. Iso 400 World's finest grain high-speed color negative film. Vivid and Accurate Color Reproduction. 5 x 5 pack for bulk Saving 25 rolls in total.
|Weight||0.69 kg (1.52 Pounds)|
3 x Kodak Portra 400 120 Roll Film Professional 5 PackKODAK
- Fine grain and High Sharpness. Iso 400 Vivid and Accurate Color Reproduction. Triple 5 pack for Bulk Saving. World's finest grain high-speed color negative film.
7. Ritz Camera
Pack of 2 Kodak 145 1855 Professional Portra 800 Color Negative Film ISO 800 35mm 36 ExposuresRitz Camera
- Thief ritz camera kit features the kodak 145 1855 professional Portray 800 Color Negative Film ISO 800 35mm 36 Exposures. Push to 1600 when you need extra speed.
Captures even background nuances in low light situations. All the advantages of a fast film with a fineness of grain that is unsurpassed in its class; ideal for long lenses, High action, and low light.
|Height||3.81 cm (1.5 Inches)|
|Length||3.81 cm (1.5 Inches)|
|Width||6.35 cm (2.5 Inches)|