As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. National Geographic
National Geographic 9118002 Microscope 300x, 1200x with accessoriesNational Geographic
- A transmitted light microscope for children with monocular, rotatable attachment and high magnification range. The microscope can be used directly with the extensive accessories, consisting of cutlery, samples and preparation slides.
The magnification of 1200x provides great first insights and the revolving nosepiece allows a quick change of magnifications. The battery-powered transmitted light illumination also makes the microscope suitable for mobile use.
The extensive range of accessories with many samples enables a quick and direct entry into the world of microscopy. Dimensions: 130x95x24 mm / weight: 380 g; 2xAA batteries required for operation included in delivery.
Scope of delivery: microscope; objectives for: 300x, tweezers, 600x, 1200x magnification; microscope utensils spatula, preparation stick, pipette; 8 microscope slides and 8 cover glasses each; 5 sample containers 3 types; 3 permanent specimens; batteries 2x type AA; spare lamp; instruction manual.
|Height||25 cm (9.84 Inches)|
|Length||13 cm (5.12 Inches)|
|Weight||0.38 kg (0.84 Pounds)|
|Width||10 cm (3.94 Inches)|
2. National Geographic
National Geographic Microscope 40-1280x with Smartphone AdapterNational Geographic
- Dimensions: 15x15x28 cm / weight: 998 g; Operation via the supplied mains plug a UK adapter is required. The smartphone adapter allows easy photographing of the examined objects.
The maximum magnification of 1280x offers great views and the combination of reflected and transmitted light provides perfect object illumination. With the high-quality microscope cutlery and the microscope slides you can get started quickly. The microscope is equipped with a wide range of accessories.
An ideal entry-level microscope with high magnification range and incident and transmitted light illumination. Scope of delivery: microscope; 2 eyepieces 10x wf ; 16x wf; 2x barlow lens; mains plug; plastic box with 5 microscope slides, 5 permanent preparations; pipette; tweezers; incubator; MicroCut; preparations yeast, 10 cover glasses, gum-media, sea salt, cancer eggs; smartphone holder.
3. National Geographic
National Geographic Stereo Microscope 20xNational Geographic
- The incident light illumination provides an ideal illumination of the object. The binoculars view enables a pleasant object viewing and the interpupillary distance is individually adjustable.
Scope of delivery: microscope; 1 pair of eyepieces WF-10x; 2 stereo lenses 2x; 12 mineral samples. Dimensions: 135x100x220 mm / weight: 490 g; battery-operated lighting with 2x AA batteries not included.
The compact and lightweight stereo 3d microscope has a LED incident light illumination and the magnification up to 20x is perfect to discover the world of optics - for young and old. With the included eyepieces you can observe daily things perfectly and magnify them up to 20x. Due to the battery-powered illumination the microscope is also ready for use mobile use.
|Height||15 cm (5.91 Inches)|
|Length||20 cm (7.87 Inches)|
|Weight||0.49 kg (1.08 Pounds)|
|Width||15 cm (5.91 Inches)|
4. National Geographic
National Geographic 9039100 40x1024 Microscope set for children and adults with light/translucency function and USB camera as well as extensive accessories including practical transport case, blackNational Geographic
- Obulars. Preparatory cutlery. The bright led lighting with high and translucent light ensures optimal object illumination and with the extensive accessories with many patterns you can get started immediately.
Instructions can not guarantee that the instructions are in English. Weight: 1 kg. Thanks to the operation with batteries, it is also suitable for mobile use. Cardboard content: microscope.
Usb eyepiece. With the monocular attachment, you can connect a USB eyepiece camera and view and edit on your computer. Dimensions: 153 x 270 x 100 mm. The versatile entry-level microscope in classic design with LED lighting has a high magnification.
Transport case. The supplied eyepieces offer a 40-1024x magnification. Everything has its place in the suitcase and is easy to transport. It is equipped with a usb eyepiece for connecting to a PC and allows first insights into the world of microscopy. Preparations. Slip. Requires 3 x AA batteries not included.
|Height||25 cm (9.84 Inches)|
|Length||17 cm (6.69 Inches)|
|Weight||1.5 kg (3.31 Pounds)|
|Width||14 cm (5.51 Inches)|
National Geographic Microscope children's microscope monocular microscope,specimen/object observation,45° tilt lens,battery powered 21x7x24cmmiddle
- Led lamp battery power supply 1. 5vaa 2 aa batteries, the base can be installed with a power source, which is convenient to carry and solves the trouble of wire mopping.
Specimen observation, physical observation, used for junior/senior high school biology experiments, special microscope for students. Stereo microscope, direct observation of the real object, no need to make specimens, open the light source to directly observe the real object.
Children's microscope 45 tilted monocular lens, avoiding cervical spine discomfort caused by long-term use, which is ergonomic, and the base observation is solid and does not shake.40x-640x microscope, objective lens 4 times/10 times/40 times, eyepieces 10X, 16X, Different magnifications can show different microbial worlds.
National Geographic Microscope Children's microscope 100x-1200x microscope with accessories,plastic and alloy,battery operated,11.5x7.5x22CMmiddle
- The battery-powered transmitted light illumination also makes the microscope suitable for mobile use, and the magnified image avoids eye discomfort caused by prolonged direct observation, regardless of location - Children's Microscope.
Share the microscopic world under the microscope with family and friends. Monocular microscope, rotatable and high magnification children's microscope with a wide range of accessories, with many samples for quick and direct access to the world of microscopy.
Children's microscope - 1200x magnification provides a great first glance, while the rotating objective mount allows for quick changes in magnification.
The microscope is the perfect gift for children, a science gift to stimulate their interest and thinking about nature and enhance their creativity. Children's microscope with mobile phone holder for connecting your mobile phone for taking photos and videos.
Middle National Geographic Microscope 40x-640x Children's Microscope Set Monocular microscope,eyepiece 10x 16x,objective lens 4x/10x/40x,battery powered,16.5x11.5x22cmmiddle
- Stable base, heavy base prevents movement, children beginners microscope observation is comfortable and does not shake. The lens axis can be quickly switched between magnifications, and the battery-powered lighting can be used mobile.
The magnification range of 40x-640x for children beginners microscope and the included samples can quickly obtain preliminary test results, and LED lighting ensures good object illumination.
The microscope package includes: sea salt, slicer, test tube, eye mask, incubator, magnifying glass, yeast, tweezers, specimen, blank slide, shrimp eggs, straw, mobile phone holder, empty bottle x2, microscope.
The eye mask is not affected by stray light during naked eye observation, providing good observation results. The lightweight and compact national Geographic LED transmitted light microscope, equipped with a smartphone holder and abundant accessories, is an ideal choice for entering the microscope world. Children's beginner microscope with smart phone holder can easily take photos of the inspected object.
Jiusion 48Pcs Prepared Microscope Slides Specimen Animals Insects Plants Flowers Sample Biological Specimen, Stereo Microscope Slide for Kids Children Students Enlighten EducationJiusion
- Slide size: 2. 36x083x039inch. Be easy to use. Please note these slides are smaller than a standard slide. 48pcs microscope prepared slides of entomology, botany and mammology specimens for kids, entry-level students or home school programs.
It will not break during using and is easy to save. Stereo microscopes with top and bottom lights instead of compound microscopes give the best microscopy images of insect slides. The slides are made of plastics without sharp edges and are safe for kids.
|Weight||0.18 kg (0.4 Pounds)|
9. National Geographic
National Geographic 76/350 Compact TelescopeNational Geographic
- All required accessories are included, even a small book that introduces you to the starry sky and planetarium software for your computer.
This reflecting telescope is easy to operate, even for beginners to the fascinating world of astronomy, and it collects lots of light from celestial objects. Small but powerful, this bright, dobsonian Telescope for stargazers is extremely portable, easy to use and available at a very reasonable price!.
He telescope comes fully assembled and ready to use right out of the box. You can simply place it on a table and begin exploring outer space. Included: telescope, Eyepieces, Barlow Lens, Moon Filter.